Monday, February 22, 2016

February 23. Make posts in your Google+ page



Good to open my list. 365 Daily Actions and Tips to Market and Sell Your Blog - Experience Sharing from Million Page View Bloggers

It says post in Google+ pages.

My most popular Google+ pages are   Bollywood Hindi Films YouTube Videos  and  हिंदी हिट फिल्में यूट्यूब वीडियो


Hence I have to update my blog on Hindi Films first and then come and post here. I shall do it first.

Yes I did and Made the following post.

23 February - Bollywood Hindi Hit Film NRUTube Video Theater
Birthday - Bhagyasree
MAINE PYAR KIYA - THE SUPER HIT FILM OF BHAGYASREE
DUSHMANI: A VIOLENT LOVE STORY
SARPHIRA - Sanjay Dutt, Vinod Mehra, Kimi Katkar
Mehmaan - Rekha, Biswajit
Ganwaar - Rajendra Kumar, Vaijantimala
Best of Kalyanji Anandji
http://hindifilms-songs.blogspot.com/2015/11/23-february-bollywood-hindi-hit-film.html

Along with that I also made the post in Facebook page related to Bollywood movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment