Sunday, August 19, 2012

Faculty Writing Books, Notes and Online Materials - Expressing Happiness and Satisfaction





In my opinion, every teacher is a materials writer to a certain degree. We all design materials and activities for our students either occasionally or regularly. I started writing early and was able to contribute to a number of published materials. As I continue to write, I grow even more sensitive to the needs of the students.

What I’ve gained from being a materials writer has helped me become a better teacher.

Jennifer Lebedev
http://englishwithjennifer.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/insights-from-materials-writing/

I personally feel the same way as Jennifer. Every teacher is a materials writer to a certain degree.

I came across the article on Cognitive Surplus. Very interesting idea. Many people are able to contribute in digital media and thereby create cognitive surplus.

No comments:

Post a Comment